Nigeria Popular singer Harrysong hospitalized in Ghana after food poison (video)

It was confirmed by the doctor that the food eaten by the singer was poisoned

Reaching their teammate, they had this to say.

"This happened after eating last night, he felt dizzy and upset all over his body ...
he could not even see ... he was rushed to the hospital
and after all the tests, the doctors confirmed their food poisoning and fever.


HarrysongNigeria singer Harrysong was hospitalized in Ghana after eating the Ghanaian food.

It was confirmed by the doctor that the food eaten by the singer was poisoned

Reaching their teammate, they had this to say.


“This happened after eating last night he felt dizzy and troubled all over his body…. couldn’t even see…. he was
 rushed to the hospital and after all the tests the doctors..confirmed its food poisoning and fever.”

However, the singer said he is feeling better now despite losing all of his interviews and meetings.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.